25th Annual Gift Fayre
Sunday, 15th November, 2015 | 10am - 4pm
ACS Cobham International School, Sports Centre, Portsmouth Road, Cobham KT11 1BL
WELCOME TO ENGLAND!
American Women of Surrey is an international group ~ here to help you feel at home, make friends and learn
about your new country. Become part of this incredible group made up of:
Entrepreneurs • Crafters • School reps • Golfers •
Accountants • Mount Kilimanjaro Climbers • CEOs • Bridge Players • Stay-at-
Home-Moms • London Explorers • Anglophiles • Gardeners • Instructors •
Performers • Art Aficionados • Personal Trainers • Teachers • Chefs • Bunco
Players • Authors • Equestrians • IT Designers • Builders • Friends • and more!
Why become an AWS member?
Because you can enjoy activities, events and opportunities like:
• Monthly AWS General Meetings: Enjoy entertaining speakers, socializing, eating nibbles and shopping favourite vendors.
• Welcoming Events: Family Pub Day, Welcome Coffee and Couples Cocktails
• Attend our Settling-in-Surrey class and receive valuable information, such as all the strange services the post office offers and what jumper, serviette and homely really mean!
• Annual Events: Holiday Homes Tour, Luncheons & Gift Fayre
• Classes & Activities: Learn something new, continue a skill or teach one of your own.
• Special Events & Parties: Winter Party, Spring Social Event & Progressive Supper
• Philanthropy: Help make a difference! AWS members give so generously to the community by sharing knowledge, time and creativity.
While AWS opportunities are incredible, what makes AWS so special are the Members!
September – June (except November & December)
Seven Hills Road, Cobham KT11 1EW
AWS Monthly General Meetings are the perfect place to hear the latest AWS happenings in and around Surrey. They’re also great for activity and social sign ups, learning more about our Charity Slate and catching up with friends old and new! We have keynote speakers and vendors to add to the fun morning. September and January meetings feature club-wide Activity sign-ups. Free childcare (crèche) for under 5’s at every meeting (No reservation necessary).
Our meetings aren’t just about listening either. In the past, members have modelled, tried foods, had updos and even impersonated Audrey Hepburn.
9:30 - 10:00 am Social Time & Shopping
10:00 - 10:30 am Club Business
10:30 - 11:30 am Program
11:30 am - Noon Last Minute Shopping & Goodbyes
Do you know any great speakers or have an idea for one our general meetings? If so, please contact our VP Programs
to share your ideas.>> Read more
A Message From Our 2015-2016 Club President
The AWS is here because of you so join us and...
Laugh, shop, eat or play
with amazing people from all over the world.
Explore and challenge yourself in some new way.
Give generously of your time and energy because
you’ll get so much more back.
We want to help you feel at home, have fun and make new friends. Our extensive activities, events and opportunities make sure of it and so that you don’t miss out, check the Guide Book, our website and your AWS e-Newsletters and Blasts.
You’ll get the latest news for our...
>> Read more